Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Forbidden by Cash Daily

@cashdailymusic
 
 
    It seems like most everybody rapping, is rapping to get big and famous. I'm not saying that those aspirations are bad by any means, but Cash Daily is a guy rapping simply because he loves it. His latest release Forbidden is an eight track EP that won't blow you away by any means, but it will show you what pure, honest hip-hop sounds like. You can tell just by listening to the first track, that he made this music for him and that is a quality in which I respect to up most. Honesty is a lost art in hip-hop and in my mind Cash Daily is bringing it back. Support good, honest music and download this dope EP that has a truly unique sound.
 
*Download Forbidden HERE
 
Track Listing
 
1. I Love uR Style {Dirty Version}
2. You&I
3. Behind Every Strong Man
4. My Shoes (1st Entry)
5. Jealousy
6. Matrimony
7. Kingston
8. Outro


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Created in 2013, The Under-Cover Album Review strives to bring the world quality music, by quality artists. This motto will continue to be our foundation as we move forward in time.

-Vinny Sciascia, Creator & Operator