Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Best Worst Day by Supastition



 
Best Worst Day was an idea that had been floating around in my head for years. I wanted something heavenly and atmospheric to deliver the story. This is a hip hop version of the movie "______" where I spend a day not knowing that ______. I love the art of storytelling and I definitely think this came out the way that I had envisioned it. Check it out to see how the story unfolds. - Supastition

Best Worst Day is off Supa's newest album, The Blackboard EP, and is one of the best storytelling songs I've heard in some years. The video depicts the song in such a great way that you are guaranteed to love, check out the video here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Created in 2013, The Under-Cover Album Review strives to bring the world quality music, by quality artists. This motto will continue to be our foundation as we move forward in time.

-Vinny Sciascia, Creator & Operator