Sunday, July 27, 2014

My My My by Don Speaks feat Scoop


Don Speaks is the collaborative effort between Donwill (Tanya Morgan) and Dash Speaks. Their self titled project is gearing up for release on August 5th, but they recently dropped their latest single "My My My" featuring Scoop. The production by Dash Speaks is top of the line on this song. The beat is smooth and soft and carries a tempo that Donwill bodies, as he drops great lyrics throughout the duration of the song. Everything about this track is great whether it be the rhymes, beat, or hook. In fact, most everyone will really enjoy this track, so listen to it and comment your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Created in 2013, The Under-Cover Album Review strives to bring the world quality music, by quality artists. This motto will continue to be our foundation as we move forward in time.

-Vinny Sciascia, Creator & Operator