Sunday, January 26, 2014

What I'm On by Kwab (aka Y.e.S)

What I'm On (produced by Kwab aka YeS!)
@kwabakayes
Born In Ghana and currently residing in New Jersey, Kwab brings a high motor and energy to the underground rap scene. The track "What I'm On" is the first trackon his newly released EP, KwabCares. Kwab describes this single as a small picture of where he is mentally as an artist and as an individual. Opposed to other tracks on the EP, this one strays away from the often overused references of sex, drugs and living the "high life". Though topics such as that are present in Kwab's lyrics, I'd be lying if I said his other tracks weren't still catchy and filled with thoughtful one-liners. Overall, KwabCares is a fairly good project, though "What I'm On" is easily the track that shows the most versatility, maturity, and


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Created in 2013, The Under-Cover Album Review strives to bring the world quality music, by quality artists. This motto will continue to be our foundation as we move forward in time.

-Vinny Sciascia, Creator & Operator