Saturday, October 26, 2013

Yamin by Yamin Semali

@YAMINallday
    My first encounter with Yamin Semali was me hearing this gem of a single, Yamin. This single has all the things any underground hit needs from Yamin's flow to the soulful and catchy chorus. This track was the title track of Semali's early 2013 release, Yamin. The album overall is a great piece of work, but there was just something about this particular song that kept me repeating this song again and again. Yamin Semali is someone who I will be looking forward to hear more from. I highly advise you check out his entire catalog, he makes good music that any true hip-hop fan will appreciate and support.

*Listen/Download Yamin on bandcamp here
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Created in 2013, The Under-Cover Album Review strives to bring the world quality music, by quality artists. This motto will continue to be our foundation as we move forward in time.

-Vinny Sciascia, Creator & Operator