Monday, May 13, 2013

Mini Reviews #2

This is the second installment of "Mini-Reviews" because the first one got so much love! These three albums are three albums that I truly enjoyed and I hope you will too. Thanks for reading, and remember to click the title to download the album.


Gravity Works Her Magic by Tiny Tiny
Gravity Works Her Magic is a very unique album. It may be one of the most calming albums I've ever heard and as simple as the rhythms may be, it is a really neat project. This is the kind of music you listen to on a cold winter day in the mountains and just relax. All the songs on this album were written by Boone Williams, and all the songs are just well written, soothing tunes. You've got to grab this album!


 
 
  Freedom Express Line by Cymarshall Law & The Beatnikz             Prior to buying this album on vinyl, I had never heard of Cymarshall Law. I can now say that Freedom Express Line is seriously insane. The guy is as good of a lyricist as it gets, and just to give you a comparison, I'd say he's a better lyricist than Homeboy Sandman, so yea, this guy is dope. This is album doesn't have any songs better than others, it's just 13 solid tracks that get you pumped and thinking at the same time. Go get it! @cymarshalllaw
 
     
 D.O.U.G.H or Die by D.O.U.G.H       Driven Only Under God's Hands. Tell me that's not the coolest acronym for a rap name ever! I knew this 7 track EP had to be good because of the name and the cover reminds me of The New Danger album by Mos Def. When I first hear the EP I was truly surprised at how good of an emcee this guy D.O.U.G.H really was. He has a very nice flow and for only having 7 tracks on it, this EP is pretty versatile. This EP dropped 5/6/13 so this is a new artist that everyone should check out. I know I say "you should download this" a lot and by now I'm sure it's a cliche, but seriously download this. There isn't one person who can say that it's bad. It is a well done EP and because of it, D.O.U.G.H has got a new fan in me. @_IamDough
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Created in 2013, The Under-Cover Album Review strives to bring the world quality music, by quality artists. This motto will continue to be our foundation as we move forward in time.

-Vinny Sciascia, Creator & Operator