Friday, January 11, 2013

The Prelude


Welcome!


        I can't begin to tell you guys how pumped I am to start this blog! For a while now I have been wanting to review albums and share them with the Internet, though I did want to do this some time ago, but better late than never! On this blog I hope that you will want to read about albums and artist that are completely new to you, and even use this blog as a resource for doing research before you buy a new album. I plan on doing album reviews for artist like Oddisee, The Killers, John Legend, Outkast, and many more. As you can tell from the list my music choices vary from indie rap to country and everything in between. I will say that the majority of my posts will more than likely be on indie rap albums just because I feel like that is one of the most unappreciated genres, yet some of the most hardworking guys, and also the music is awesome! That brings me to my next point, I will only be reviewing albums that I am fully invested in because no artist should do things because they want good press, they should do things because they like it. I feel that artist who are true to themselves will always be rewarded with fans that stay true to them. I hope that this prelude to my blog has interested you enough to want to read my upcoming reviews, I cannot wait to get this thing started! 


Follow the blog on twitter @UC_AlbumReviews

Email me at: vince28173@gmail.com

Stay Tuned & God Bless!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Created in 2013, The Under-Cover Album Review strives to bring the world quality music, by quality artists. This motto will continue to be our foundation as we move forward in time.

-Vinny Sciascia, Creator & Operator